Scientific Principle of Operation
MS Tech’s sensor technologies are based on its award winning and patented High-Frequency Quartz Crystal Microbalance (HF-QCM) and Tuning Fork sensors, which are scientific breakthroughs in the detection and identification of materials in gas, vapor and liquid phases.
MS Tech’s innovative sensor technologies are environmentally friendly and safe, with widespread applications in several market sectors, including bio-medical diagnostics, food safety & product inspection, fire & smoke detection, water & air monitoring and aerospace. The MS Tech Sensor R&D Center currently develops, manufactures and supplies customized detection sensors to its business divisions, subsidiaries and industrial partners.
MS Tech continues its R&D activities to further develop its sensor technologies in order to achieve and maintain its competitive edge and global market leadership.
The competitive advantages of its sensor technologies are summarized below:
- Environmentally friendly technologies –no hazardous substances or radioactive sources
- “Smart” technologies – can be quickly taught to recognize new materials
- “Upgradeable” technologies – can be remotely upgraded to detect new substances
- High sensitivity, selectivity & specificity
- Short response time
- Fast recovery time
- Real-time transmission
- Energy efficient
- Low-power consumption
- Resistance to humidity
- Resistance to barometric pressure
- Maintenance free sensors