MS DETECTION’S EMERGENCY OPERATIONS CENTER AND REMOTE SENSOR TO CLOUD MANAGEMENT AND SUPPORT SYSTEM
ETD screening is a critical component of an effective layered security plan, and essential in combating today’s, escalating, risks of explosives, HME’s, narcotics and other dangerous and synthetic opioids such as Fentanyl. The misinterpretation of suspicious items is a liability risk leading to unnecessary evacuations, operational inefficiencies or in the worst case, the mishandling of a true explosive threat.
The MS Detection Emergency Operations Center (EOC) has the capability to remotely support the threat detection and critical decision making situations globally, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
CONNECTED COMMAND CENTER
ANTEVORTA is supported and managed by bomb technicians, forensic chemists and product engineers giving them the capability to actively monitor suspicious alarms from ETDs detectors around the world. Additionally, this smart sensor-to-cloud center is staffed with data scientists whose job is to monitor ongoing threat situations on behalf of MS Detection’s customers across the globe.
The MS Detection EOC is equipped with the most up to date technology platforms for the most timely alarm resolution and threat assessment and enables the smart management and tactical decision making for field deployed operators.
On-site decision making in seconds and rapid clear-down providing operators more time sampling and less time waiting. With thousands of units deployed in over 42 countries.
Addresses and Solves:
- Explosive Detection
- Narcotics Detection
- Threats Detection
- Critical Decision Making Management and Assistance
The EOC provides real-time access to the world's best-trained bomb technicians and forensic chemists. Operators instantly transmit questionable images to EOC from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day, for immediate analysis in minutes or less.
Ideal for deployment in:
- Sports/Entertainment Venues
- Transportation Hubs
- Air & Sea Cargo Inspections
- Checkpoint Screening
- Loading Docks
- Customs & Border Control
- Critical Infrastructure
- Forensic Analysis
As MS TECH customers, rest assured that:
- MS TECH will provide uninterrupted service
- Your data is always secure on our units and cloud
- Your sensitive and confidential information is protected with the highest levels of security controls
Data Security Controls
- All data is backed up on redundant hard disk and encryption is used while storing data
- Units connect to customer’s secure wifi and will not connect to any open wifi connection
- Our units connect to MS TECH’s infrastructure only via pre-configured VPN and do not connect with any of the customer’s infrastructure
- Most data never leaves the customer premise and is secured by strong encryption
- Customer data in the cloud is secured by strong encryption provided by AWS
- Only authorized personnel can access customer data. All-access is audited, tracked, and logged
People & Personnel Security Controls
- All laptops/computers/hardware is asset tagged and protected with appropriate security tools (antivirus/malware protection)
- All employees and contractors go through
regular security training and tests
- All employees and contractors accept our
- Employees trained to handle PII data have
access to sensitive information from customer data
Internal Security Controls
- Regular penetration testing and vulnerability assessment by the third party
- Secure coding and change management practices being followed by Engineering
- Role-based access controls across the
- Cyber incident reporting mechanism is in
- Dedicated team/personnel to manage/monitor security practices
- Set processes and policies for vendor
management and control. All vendors have to fill in and pass through our security questionnaire
Developed and supported by:
ANTEVORTA an Emergency 24/7 Operations Center
Antevorta as an Emergency Operations Center (EOC) has the capability to manage and respond to threats and crisis situations globally, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Be asured that our top expert technicians, will give you live assistance to act in these extreme situations . Additionally, this high-tech hub is staffed with communications specialists whose job it is to monitor ongoing threat situations on behalf of MS Tech clients across the globe.
Antevorta is equipped with the most up-to-date technology platforms for the most timely crisis monitoring and threat assessment.